Thursday 19 December 2013

Best Fake Day Review!



When I first saw the title of I was curious, when I saw the cover I was intrigued. The moment I picked up this book, to the moment I finished it, all I could think of was WOW! This is the first book I've read by Tracey Rogers, but I will definitely be reading more. The writing was very good, I was so swept up in the story that I was glued to my kindle the entire day and didn't stop until I'd finished.
The leading lady of the story, Izzy was just the right amount of girl next door. She was the younger sister of a star, but the author didn't play too much on this, and so it was never once a cliché. She was strong and sassy, and brave enough to show just what she was feeling.
And Jack? Well he was one hell of a hero! Definitely one to drool over. He had it all going on and for those who like their men a little bit tortured, look no further.
The snappy dialogue had me laughing all the way through, although I did get quite emotional at the end. Fast paced an addictive, if your looking for a book that will make you smile every time you think of it, pick this up today! You won't regret it ;)

1 comment: