Wednesday 8 August 2012

The muses are at work!

This week has been brilliant for coming up with exciting storylines! I really don't know what's got into me but I hope it sticks around. I have begun making notes for, and solidly planning some stand-alone books to write after I'm done with the series I'm currently writing. I really love being so inspired, because it doesn't usually come so easily. I usually have to go looking for inspiration, say a walk, or listening to some new music, that always helps. I bet everybody has their own way of finding inspiration, and I'd definitely love to hear about it.
Talking of inspiration, this week has truly been a week where I am proud to be british. Since it's the big thing at the moment, I think the Olympics definitely deserves a mention. I must admit that usually I'm not that in to watching athletics or sport in general on the television, I'm the type of person who'd rather be out doing it, but I have been watching this years Olympics with a tear in my eye, just watching so many peoples' dreams coming true right in front of you is kind of magical. Not just team G.B for that matter, but everybody putting their hearts and souls into it... well maybe that has something to do with my recent wave of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment