Wednesday 8 May 2013

Review of Master of the Inn by Ella Jade


Recently I've been working my way through my to-be-read list on my kindle, and I've been totally engrossed by so many talented author that I thought I better start writing some reviews. Today I'm delighted to be reviewing Master of the Inn by Ella Jade.

Blurb

 



Pleasure Inn… Where all of your fantasies become reality.

Executive chef Elyse Clapton has had it with city life. She’s spent the last few years building her cheating ex-boyfriend’s trendy NYC restaurant into a success. When their relationship ends, so does her desire to be in his kitchen. She flees to a quaint inn she remembers visiting as a child. She gets more than she bargains for when she meets the sexy, reclusive inn keeper.

Handyman Logan Cole inherited Pleasure Inn against his wishes. Ever since he got caught up in a scandal involving another man’s wife he keeps to himself, finding solace in a bottle. He didn’t realize how lonely he’d become until Elyse shows up on his porch. He’s instantly drawn to her and convinces her to stay at the Bed and Breakfast.

Elyse comes to town looking for a getaway. She never expects to fall for Logan. It doesn’t take her long to believe in the inn’s motto. Logan’s dominance in the bedroom makes all of her fantasies a reality.

Book One in the Pleasure Inn Series

Review

 

Master of the Inn is the first in a series about a place called Pleasure Inn (where all your fantasies become reality). Well, if the name isn’t enough to get you to want to visit that place, let me tell you that its owner, Logan most certainly will!
The story begins with Elyse leaving New York after finding her fiancĂ© cheating on her. She heads to a place she can remember visiting as a child with her family, a place she has fond memories of. When she arrives, she finds it completely run down. Enter Logan, the hot new owner, who has been given the Inn to try and give him some direction in life. He’s a little bit of a recluse but you can tell he’s got a big heart. He’s just lost his way a little bit and Elyse helps him find it. There is a lot of chemistry from the word go. Logan is dominant in the bedroom and Elyse is happy to experiment with being submissive, but even though the bedroom scenes are hot it isn’t the focus of the whole story. The relationship between them is very open and honest. They talk about how they are feeling, what they are comfortable with and go from there. The sex is steamy but what I loved about this book was that I just felt like the relationship was so real, they both help each other and support each other, and reading how their love develops in this story sets a very good foundation for the series. I can’t wait to read more about them in later books.
I loved this story and I could not put it down. If you’re looking for a romance that has both a sweet and very sexy side then this is the book for you! And if you can’t get enough of Pleasure Inn then don’t worry because Indulging the Professor, the second book in the series, isn’t far behind. It releases on May 10th!

Buy Links



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to read and review my book. I'm thrilled you liked it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review my book. I'm thrilled you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it! Can't wait for Indulging the Professor!

    ReplyDelete